I'm a communications and change management project manager with 20+ years of experience managing cross-functional teams, leading complex technology projects and executing programs and outreach campaigns that drive customer and employee engagement. A Stanford University Certified Project Manager and Risk Management Professional with a successful track record developing and implementing user-centric communications and marketing plans that deliver a seamless user experience (UX) across all digital channels and platforms. I'm also part of Stanford University's Financial Management Services (FMS) marketing and communications team.
I’m an active member of the Project Management Institute (PMI), an organization that provides globally-recognized standards, certifications, communities, resources, tools, academic research, publications, professional development courses and networking opportunities. I follow PMI’s practice standards and framework to complete my work.
Change Management Planning
- The Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) project is an effort to streamline Procurement Services contracts and improve the overall user experience for the financial management community at Stanford.
- The Alternative Payments Solution project provides an easier, faster, more efficient and secure way to reimburse Stanford visitors for their expenses. The new solution allows visitors to receive faster payment from a nationwide digital payment network governed by U.S. banking regulations.
- The Cardinal Print program is a university-wide strategic initiative that will change and improve how departments approach their work.
- Helps departments rethink their work processes to become more efficient and productive
- Enhances the end user experience
- Reduces the security risks of printing
- Reduces total cost of ownership (including expenses for equipment, consumables, maintenance, and energy)
- Conserves resources by consolidating and updating print devices and encouraging users to print less
- Helps the university achieve long-term sustainability goals
ARCHIVED: Community Planning & Engagement
- TECHNOLOGY: Online Payment for Building Permits
- TECHNOLOGY: Electronic Plan Review
- BUILDING SAFETY: Arlington First Virginia County to Receive Building Accreditation
- BUILDING SAFETY: Permitting for Arlington Remodels Causes Homeowner Headaches
- LAND USE: Transformative Rosslyn Redevelopment Plan
- LAND USE: New Sector Plan for Rosslyn
- LAND USE: 1-million Sq. Ft. Mixed-Use Rosslyn Redevelopment Project
- LAND USE: Courthouse Sector Plan Addendum Public Hearing Set
- LAND USE: Plan to Redevelop Marymount University’s “Blue Goose” Site
- LAND USE: Community Planning Process to Update Rosslyn’s Long-Range Plan
- LAND USE: First Crystal City “Next Generation” Development
- LAND USE: New Live-Work Building Near Clarendon Metro Station
- LAND USE: New Office Building with Retail in Court House Metro Station Area
- LAND USE: Transformative Vision for PenPlace
- LAND USE: Mixed-use Building with Grocery Store for Pentagon City
- LAND USE: Another perspective on Vornado’s massive Arlington presence
- HOUSING: New Housing Approved for Ballston
- HOUSING: Affordable Housing Plan for Columbia Pike Wins Award for Outstanding Social Commitment and Community
- HOUSING: Presbyterian Church Site to be Transformed into Gilliam Place
- PUBLIC ART: Artisphere’s Dome Is Not Doomed
- PUBLIC ART: County Receives Grant for Nauck Public Art
- PLANNING: Arlington County Hires New Planning Director with 25 years of Community Planning Experience
- ZONING: Arlington County Hires Zoning Administrator
- TECHNOLOGY: Website Refresh; WordPress Open Source Platform
- ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT: Development Forum